Beaufort House Inn Policies
When you make a reservation for Asheville, NC lodging at our small, unique property, we are entering into a mutual agreement that is different from a hotel reservation. Hotels have many rooms and sometimes overbook assuming that guests may not show up. In our case, we have only 11 rooms, so if you make a reservation, we guarantee that you will have the accommodations you chose.
We value your individual reservation and are committed to providing a high level of personal service during your stay. In this spirit, our guests guarantee payment subject to the policies below.
To confirm your reservation, we take a deposit of 100% for a single night reservation or 50% of the total booking for 2 or more days.
- All Cancellations require a 14-day notice prior to your reservation date.
- Cancellations will be charged a $30 processing fee to cover the Credit Card processing charges which we incur.
- If cancellations are made within 14 days of your arrival date, the full amount of the reservation will be charged and is non-refundable.
- There are no refunds for early departures or partial cancellations.
As a small business we must strictly adhere to this cancellation policy, similar to most vacation rentals, airlines and other B&Bs, because of the perishable nature of our room inventory. If you are uncertain about your ability to keep your reservation, we strongly recommend that you consider trip insurance. You can acquire trip insurance at www.travelguard.com or through other insurers.
- Check-in time is after 3:00pm. Check-out time is by 11:00am. Please check with us to make other arrangements.
- Due to our guests’ requests, we are a smoke-free environment. A cleaning fee of $150 will be assessed if you smoke in your room. This policy includes the burning of incense and Vaping.
- Young guests over 18 years of age are welcome at the inn.
- We love pets, but unfortunately we are not able to accommodate them at the inn.
- We are able to respond to certain dietary requirements including vegetarian, vegan and gluten free with advance notice at the time of reservation.
We do not have the resources of a restaurant so some dietary requests may be beyond our capacity to respond. Give us a call ahead of time to discuss your dietary needs.