One of the great things about visiting Asheville in the Summer that there are so many option for stuff to do that you can be a busy, or as relaxed, as you want.
For relaxation, there are many great restaurants and microbreweries with casual outdoor dining where you can relax and enjoy the comfortable ambiance and the endless people watching all over town. With over 40 unique, chef owned restaurants, it will take you a while to sample them all! And since most of downtown Asheville is easily walkable (a mile) from the Inn, this unique, energetic vibe brings the fun to you without you having to go much effort.
If you are more of an experience seeker, there are so many great activities to choose from that you will surely be surprised when you realize that you can’t get them all. Some of our favorites are:
- Hiking the spectacular waterfalls of Dupont State Forest….one of the sites for the filming of The Hunger Games movie.
- Experiencing a drive of the Blue Ridges Parkway, with beautiful mountain views at elevations over 6000 ft.
- Tubing or Kayaking the French Broad River past the Biltmore Estate or New Belgium’s newly opened Brewery.
- Enjoying the exhilaration of the Zipline experience at Navitat Canopy Adventures
- Golfing at the Omni Grove Park Inn’s iconic golf course designed by Donald Ross, just a mile from our Inn.
These and many other await you as you visit this fun city. Let talk…..so we can help you get the most from your stay!