The Beaufort Amenities
Beaufort House Inn is a historic North Carolina bed and breakfast that has many distinctive features and luxury amenities for our guests to enjoy. Here are a few of them….
Our property is one of the largest B&B lodging properties in Asheville, NC. Our one and a half acres of beautifully landscaped gardens feature a variety of native and historical species. The garden includes an active herb garden which we use for breakfast, and a large arbor with antique brick patio for reading and relaxing.
Around the property you can savor the soft sounds of our water fountains and enjoy the mountain breezes in the swings and hammocks. You can view the grandeur of mountain sunsets on our Queen Anne wraparound porch and gazebo where rocking chairs, ceiling fans and a glass of wine await you!
Our comfortable guest rooms reflect the elegant character of this historic home while incorporating all of the modern amenities a discerning guest would expect. Each room is unique and has a private bath with a variety of amenities listed below.
We are nestled in a quiet, historic, residential neighborhood just a half-mile stroll from downtown, and an easy two-mile drive to the Biltmore Estate and Village Shops. Asheville’s downtown features an eclectic mix of shopping, great restaurants, microbreweries, sidewalk cafés, art and music venues…a great place to relax and people watch!
The Beaufort House experience revolves around you. The Inn is owner-operated by Jim & Christina Muth, whose years of business travel have taught them how to make your stay an exceptional one. Jim & Christina and their friendly, professional staff are committed to helping you enjoy all that Asheville has to offer. Just ask and we will make it happen for you!
Because the little things matter…we want you to enjoy…
- Two-course, gourmet, candlelit breakfasts planned and prepared by Christina and her staff, which rotate savory/sweet menus that take advantage of local and seasonal produce. Many unique dietary requirements can be met, upon request, including vegetarian, vegan, gluten free and other food allergies.
- In-room amenities include private baths in each room with a combination of showers, Jacuzzis and antique claw soaking tubs.
- Aveda bath products
- Luxurious white hotel bed linens whose comfort and softness will amaze you!
- Two-person Jacuzzis
- Fireplaces and ceiling fans
- Hair dryers, alarm clocks, DVD players, iPod players
- Luxurious robes
- Cable TV with LCD flat-screen TVs
- Air conditioning
- Wi-Fi throughout the house and cottages
- Private, off-street parking
We also offer many additional special packages including flowers, chocolate truffles, sparkling beverages and more….just ask and we’ll make it happen!