Our staff at Beaufort House B&B in Asheville is going above and beyond to make sure we exceed the expectations of our guests and the Health Department's guidelines.
- No guests or staff are allowed on site who have any signs of fever or any other Covid 19 related symptoms.
- We sanitize all door handles and other high touch surfaces, multiple times a day, with a CDC approved cleaner.
- Guests have the option to have breakfast at a private table in our dining room or on our porch, while practicing social distancing.
- No contact check-in is also available upon request.
- Housekeeping staff are required to wear disposable gloves and masks while servicing all rooms and discarding of those gloves/masks between rooms.
- All surfaces in our rooms are sanitized during and between each guest stay. Including but not limited to doorknobs, light switches and TV remotes.
- All room keys are sanitized on a daily basis.
By following recommended public health guidelines and showing our respect to the people around us, we can minimize the spread of COVID-19 and keep our doors open. Together we will take the precautions necessary for all of us to stay safe.