Our grand historic Asheville bed and breakfast has many distinctive features and luxury amenities for you to enjoy - in a relaxed, causal atmosphere. Our friendly and professional staff are committed to helping you have the perfect getaway. Enjoy a glimpse back in time while still experiencing all the comforts and conveniences of the present.
Our Asheville Bed and Breakfast is one of the largest in the city, situated near downtown on a rare 1.5-acre lot of beautifully landscaped gardens. Immerse yourself in the calm of the wraparound porch and private gardens. Admire the spectacular woodwork, stained glass, and unique furnishings. See photos!
Our comfortable guest rooms reflect the elegant character of this historic home while incorporating all of the modern amenities a discerning guest would expect. Each room is unique and has a private bath with a variety of included amenities:
- Our gourmet breakfast daily menu rotates sweet to savory - taking advantage of local and seasonal produce. Many unique dietary requirements can be met, upon advanced request; including vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and other food allergies.
- In-room amenities include private baths in each room with a combination of showers, Jacuzzis, and antique claw soaking tubs. Bath products included.
- Cottage Rooms have private entrances from the outside if you are looking for added privacy.
- Luxurious white hotel bed linens whose comfort and softness amaze
- Full concierge service to help plan your adventures here
- Hair dryers
- Luxurious robes
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- Wi-Fi throughout the house and cottages
- Free private, off-street parking
This unique Queen Anne Victorian Mansion was originally built in 1894 by Asheville Mayor Theodore Davidson to entertain guests and promote the values of hospitality and friendship to all who came here to visit. This is the essence of the "Beaufort Experience" today.
The Beaufort House experience revolves around you. The friendly and professional staff are committed to helping you enjoy all that Asheville has to offer. Just ask and we will make it happen for you! See our Asheville Guide
to start planning.
Our front desk is staffed from 8:00am-6:00pm Daily.
Early check in and Late check out is $25- if we are able to accommodate due to daily turnover.
We also offer many additional special packages
including flowers, chocolate truffles, sparkling beverages and more... just ask and we'll make it happen!