Enjoy the Beauty of Asheville!
Experience Art, Food, Music and Outdoor Activities
....and the excitement of this charming city
Call us for details, Reservations and Planning Assistance
Fall Farms and Artisan Tour - 2015
Enjoy a self guided tour, wine tasting, artists studios and shopping in one of the most beautiful areas in the NC mountains. This package includes:
- A guide and touring map of Leicester, NC Sandy Mush community of Artists and farms.
- A complimentary picnic lunch to eat at the Addison Vineyards, including a wine tasting and 10% off on all wine purchases.
- Tour Sandy Hollar Farms and shop for honey, pick your own blackberries, and explore the farm store ands see the work of fiber artist June Hawkins.....also with a 10% discount
- Buy meat and eggs from Whiskey Pigs Farm, with pigs raised on whiskey mash from a local distiller. Again buy fresh products with a 10% discount.
- Explore the Long Branch Environmental Educational Center, a research farm which teaches conservation, solar farming and other new farming techniques.
- Tour the many studios of local artists along the route including: Potter Matt Jones; Quilter Laurie Brown; Painter Christine Heild of Sky Dance Studios; Fiber Artist June Hawkins; Broom maker Marlow Gates.
Cost - $25 / Person
This Tour is available from Sept 1st - November 15th, 2015
A 2 night minimum stay is required.
Call of for more details 828-254-8334
Brought to you by the Inns of the Asheville Bed & Breakfast Associations
Experience Grandeur of the Historic Biltmore Estate
Biltmore Estate Tickets ~ Innkeepers Special!
Standard Admission to the Estate for Two days, for the Price of One!
"American Hero" ~ Military Discounts!
10% Off all Room Rates for Full Time, Active Duty Military Personnel
"Thank You for Your Service!"
Call us at 828-254-8334
See our Biltmore Packages & Beaufort House Packages below
Also check out our Biltmore specials page & romance packages at Beaufort House packages.