you make a reservation for Asheville, NC lodging at The Beaufort House Inn,
we are entering into a mutual agreement that is different from a hotel reservation. Hotels sometimes overbook assuming that guests may not show up. In our case, we only have 11 rooms; so if you reserve a room, we guarantee that you will have accommodations and we look forward to serving you during your stay with us. In this spirit, our guests guarantee payment subject to the policies below.
To confirm your reservation, we take a deposit of 100% for a single night reservation, or 50% of the total booking for 2 or more days.
- Cancellations require a 14-day notice and will be subject to a $30 processing fee.
- If cancellations are made within 14 days of your arrival date, your deposit is non-refundable.
- If cancellations are made within 7 days of your arrival date, the full amount of the reservation will be charged and is non-refundable.
- There are no refunds for early departures or partial cancellations.
- In room massages reserved thru our front desk are subject to a 14 day cancellation policy. Any cancellations within 14 days are non-refundable.
As a small business with limited resources, we must strictly adhere to this cancellation policy. If you are uncertain about your ability to keep your reservation, we strongly recommend that you consider trip insurance. You can acquire trip insurance at www.travelguard.com or thru other insurers.
- Check-in time is after 3:00pm. Check-out time is by 11:00am. Please check with us to make other arrangements.
- Due to our guests requests, we are a smoke-free environment. A cleaning fee of $150 will be assessed if you smoke in your room. This policy includes the burning of incense.
- Children over 12 years of age are welcome at the inn.
- We love pets, but unfortunately we are not able to accommodate them at the Inn.
- We are able to respond to certain dietary requirements including vegetarian, vegan and gluten free with advance notice at the time of reservation.
- We have a $20 surcharge on special dietary requests to cover the extra resources, shopping and preparation required. Some dietary requests may be beyond our capacity to provide so give us a call to discuss your request.