The Beaufort House Inn is a historic North Carolina bed and breakfast, that stands apart with many distinctive features and amenities for our guests to enjoy. Here are a few of them....
Our property is one of the largest and most peaceful in Asheville. Our one and a half acres of beautifully landscaped gardens feature a variety of native and historical species. The garden includes a developing herb garden and a large wisteria arbor, complete with antique brick patio for reading and relaxing.
You can savor the soft sounds of our water fountains and three-tiered waterfall and enjoy the mountain breezes in the swings and hammocks around the property. Experience the grandeur of mountain sunsets on our Queen Anne wraparound porch and gazebo. Rocking chairs and ceiling fans await you!
Our comfortable and charming guest rooms reflect the elegant character of this historic home while incorporating all of the modern amenities a discerning guest would expect. Each room is unique and has a private bath with a variety of amenities listed below.
We are nestled in a quiet, historic residential neighborhood just a half mile stroll from downtown and an easy two mile drive to the Biltmore Estate and Village Shops. Asheville’s downtown features an eclectic mix of shopping, great restaurants, sidewalk cafés, art and music venues...a great place to relax and people watch!
The Beaufort House experience revolves around you. The Inn is owner-operated by Jim & Christina Muth, whose years of business travel experience have taught them how to make your stay an exceptional one. Jim & Christina and their friendly, professional staff are committed to helping you enjoy all that Asheville has to offer. Just Ask. We’ll make it happen!
Because the little things matter...we want you to enjoy...
- Two-course, gourmet, candle light, breakfast planned and prepared by Christina and her staff, rotating savory/sweet menus that take advantage of local and seasonal produce. Many dietary requirements can be met, upon request, including vegetarian, vegan, gluten free and other food allergies.
- In-room amenities include private baths in each room with a combination of showers, Jacuzzis and antique claw soaking tubs.
- Aveda bath products
- Luxurious white hotel bed linens whose comfort and softness will amaze you
- Godiva chocolates
- Two-person Jacuzzis
- Fireplaces and ceiling fans
- Hair dryers, alarm clocks, DVD players
- Luxurious robes
- Cable with LCD flat screen TVs
- Air conditioning
- Wireless Internet throughout the house and cottages
- Private, off-street parking
We also offer many special packages including in-room massage; flowers, chocolate truffles; and sparkling beverages...just ask and we’ll make it happen!